We adopt a 15 days return policy which means that all products purchased on this website may be returned to us within the timeframe. You need to contact us within 15 days after the product(s) came into your possession and the product(s) must be returned to us without any undue delays.
Returned products must be returned in the same condition as they were sent and they must be sent in its original packaging.
If the product is not faulty, (i.e. if you changed your mind or if you are unhappy with the product for some other reason), the cost of shipping will fall on you. And it is your responsibility that the package arrives safely to us so we recommend that you use a courier service where it is possible to track the shipment.
If the product is faulty when you receive it please contact us through our contact form and we will help you out (see more information under Manufacturer Warranty).
We reserve the right to give a partial refund in cases when the product(s) is not in an unused condition, is damaged or have missing parts not due to our error.
How returns work
Contact us through the contact form on our website and attach the invoice to the message as a proof of purchase. And please also write the reason for return.
We will then get back to you as soon as possible with information on where to send the product(s).
As soon as we have received the product(s) and made an inspection we will inform you of our decision.
If a refund is approved we will automatically credit the purchase to your credit card or original method of payment.
If the product(s) is damaged, not in its original condition or missing parts we will inform you if you are eligible for a partial refund. This is decided from case to case depending on the severity of the damages or what parts are missing.
All packages will be shipped without a signature requirement for delivery. E-WIN is not responsible for lost or stolen packages without a signature. Signature for delivery is available for an additional fee.
1.How we collect, store, and use the Personal Information you provide through Ewinracing online and through telephone or e-mail communications you may have with us.
2.The choices available to you regarding EwinRacing use of the Personal Information you provide to us.
3.Your options regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
Information Collection and Use
We collect information from Site users in different ways:
1. Registration and Ordering:In order to use certain parts of this Site or order products, all customers must fill out an online registration form with personal information, including but not limited to, your name, gender, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, we may ask for your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. This information is used for billing, order processing and internal marketing as well as to communicate with you about your order and our site.
2. Email Addresses:Several locations on the Site allow you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: registering for free promotional notices, requesting notification when new product styles arrive, or signing up for our email newsletter. In addition, any participation in promotional contests organized by Ewinracing is completely voluntary and requires disclosure of contact information needed to notify winners and award prizes. We may post the names and cities of contest winners on our Site.
3. Product Reviews:We ask for an email address along with the submission of all product reviews. Your email address will be kept private. All other personal information that you choose to submit as part of the review will be available to other visitors to the Site.
4. Submit Your Real Photos/Videos:One location on the site allow you to submit your real photos or videos for purposes including but not limited to: show your stories or photos to other people, or keep it as a souvenir.
6. Log Files:Like most websites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (IP) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
7. Age:We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on this Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or are using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you when using the Site.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. We use Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") encryption to safeguard all financial transactions done through this Site. We also protect your personal information internally by granting only employees who are providing a specific service access to your personal information. Finally, we only work with third-party service providers who we believe adequately secure all computer hardware. For example, visitors to our Site access servers kept in a secure physical environment and behind an electronic firewall.
While our business is designed with safeguarding your personal information in mind, please remember that 100% security does not presently exist anywhere, online or offline.
Opt-Out and Corrections
Upon your request, we will
1. Correct or update your personal information
2. Stop sending emails to your email address
You can correct or update your personal information through the online Customer Service system by logging in to My Accounts and submitting a request. To unsubscribe from emails you receive from Ewinracing.com, follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email and select the option appropriate for you.
Updates to This Policy